1. Speeding. I guess this happens in most countries, but they do seem to take the biscuit here!
2. Sitting in your blind spot for ages on the autoroute.
3. Being in the wrong lane. To the extent that I don't think i've ever seen a french man in the appropriate lane for the direction he wishes to take
4. Going the wrong way up a one way street. And then shouting at you when you meet them in the middle, even though you are going the right way.
5. Flashing their lights at you for absolutely no reason.
6. Flapping their arms about and cursing if something annoys them.
7. Parking so close to your car that you can't actually get in/out of your own car
8. Trying to seduce you whilst in a traffic jam by pulling up in the lane alongside and offering smouldering glances. As if this would ever be successful.
9. Beeping the horn just because they can.
10. Striking. This isnt limited only to french drivers. Its more of a french people kind of thing. But according to the laws of logic, all french drivers are french people. So this still applies.
Je kieffe la vie francaise.